Heylo! I’m tweeting 105 firsts this year on my twitter; it’s sort of like a bucket list but with more of a spontaneous now emphasis than a planned eventually emphasis. #emily105
Since Twitter has a lousy archival system, I’m just going to list them here, so I can keep track of how many I’ve done. I know some of them weren’t intended as a 1st at the time of tweet, but I need 105 firsts, so I’m pushing it. =]
1) Yesterday was my first time biking in the snow! Yay for hydroplaning on the sidewalks since I’m didn’t want to chance the roads.
7) First time taking advantage of free comic day!! =] (on the back of avatar is a Star Wars comic.) pic.twitter.com/0LYLhBFdhK
10) I had Afghan and Ethiopian food for the first time this week. Expanding my food palette.
11) Yesterday, my friend had me over for Kazakhs/Russian food:a meat pie and Baklajannaya ikra.
14) Holy mackerel! UMASS Boston does indeed sit right at the harbor! You can smell the sea! pic.twitter.com/XAlrAvYNDZ (First time visiting their campus and JFK Museum.)
#drenched On the bright side, rigged a sail to a sailboat for the first time. =]
20) Official diagnosis, I’ve bruised my uvula and have minor cuts.
#stories Doctor asked if I was intoxicated when this happened. I was sober… (1st time bruising my uvula.)
22) I bought a domain! http://www.ylimelam.com =] For now, I have it redirecting to my portfolio but I’m going to revamp it soon!
23) Pleasantly suprised to discover that my perception drawing from last semester is displaying at the BU undergraduate gallery.
24) I’m having first time buying a plane ticket myself
#anxiety. Ahh, almost officially going to California!
26) Hugged one of the huggers at marsh offering free hugs!
37) Happy Halloween! (Just applied to BU’s Master of Engineering Program. Is this what I want with my life? D:) #first
40) First time soldering a 28 pin surface mount!! pic.twitter.com/C2HwgmzAof